Who is she?

My Photo
G
Newark, NJ, United States
View my complete profile

Thursday, March 01, 2007

BORAT!!!

For those who have seen it, continue..
For those who haven't, what the hell r u waiting for? (spoilers ahead)

"Borat" is the kind of movie that you would hate to laugh at, but unconciously you're laughing ur a$$ out..
Has there been anyone in the world that wasn't offended from that movie?

I couldn't find anything to humiliate lesbians, but other than those everybody has had their share, ESPECIALLY jews.. If I were a jew I would hunt him down and torture him looooool

It's the kind of movie that leaves u shocked in disbelief, torn between laughing and shutting it down for it's obscene scenes and paroles..

Sacha (the producer and the actor playing the role of Borat) is a genius, the idea of making a comedy in the form af a real spontaneous documentary is overwhelming.. Imagine being the only actor in an 80+ minute movie? where everybody else's words are 90% genuine?!

Hillarious, no wonder he got sued by so many people!

I recommend watching it unless you are:
Jewish
Christian
Muslim
Gay
Straight
Elderly
Youngster
Animal *especially a turtle
White
Black
Gypsy
Poor
Rich
American *texan in particular
Uzbekistani
Kazakhistani
Prostitue
Pamela Anderson (LOL)

In short, if ur human, u shouldn't watch this movie..
Actually, u shouldn't watch it even if u weren't human for all that matters loool

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL..
I wanna see it. RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Marra t7ammast.

Anonymous said...

am waiting to get a good copy of it on DVD,those idiots selling DVDs in the Street are trash,i just bought the movie Crash and it Turned out to be an Empty DVD!

Euphoria said...

I saw it, OMG!! he's so funny!

Anonymous said...

He is hilarious to those with an ability to laugh at themselves. Absolute genius. Btw,i missed u and do consider nuclear medicine. Hugsss lamyoosh.Maly 5ilg i sign in.

ren_crow said...

The only reason he got away with all the jewish jokes is because the actor sacha baron cohen is in fact jewish. Lol but i bet u knew that already!

..G.. said...

Hahahhaha Ali-G is such a hilarious and brilliant actor after-all, and he really proved it in Borat!!

hahaha you should hear him speak in his britt accent!! LOVE IT!!

great post hun'!

*DeLiCious PoisoN* said...

Hillairious!!! i loved it... especially the part where the two of them we're almost F^cking on the hotel bed naked! nyahahahaha ...!! :)

Gadfly said...

Give me your tears, Geepsy

I loved it. I'm Texan and I thought it was hilarious. You can find those kinds of psycho crackers if you look hard enough. I've known people just like the ones that were on there.

the "running of the jew" had me in stitches. That is just SO WRONG! *chuckle*