Who is she?

My Photo
G
Newark, NJ, United States
View my complete profile

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Capuccino con Panna

So I'm in my on call room, sipping some capuccino con panna (with whipped cream).. Anyway, I decide I wanna visit the ladies room; u know coffee has a diuretic effect, so I walk out of my room towards the toilet which is around the corner..

In this 10 second walk, I run into 5 people, all of which look at me and give a very exagerated grin, I smile back and keep moving..

In the lady's room, I look at the mirror, and there was it.. The reason of the suspiciously nice grins!

On my upper lip, a very obvious white mustache, stretching from a corner to the other..

Damn you whipped cream!!! How embarrassing :$

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLLLLOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
now this is unmissable!
Nitro

G said...

Tell me about it!!! I was gonna stay in that bathroom till dawn!!! loooool

iDoc said...

But you must bare in mind that with out the Caouccino con Panna,you wouldn't have survived the on-callandwith out the whipped cream...it wouldnt be as much fun to survive the day :P

eshda3wa said...

LoOoOOooOOoooL
such bad luck
and extremly embarrasing!

Taqo said...

LOL.
How cute! :P

I'm sure thats happened to us all a few times ;)
Don't feel so bad.

Unknown said...

well u should thank God that no old lady told you that you have a mustache of whip cream... if you dont know what the hell I am talkin about, go see "Notes on a Scandal" :-p

Anonymous said...

LOOOL., 3adi everyone has their moment!

Gadfly said...

OK, that was just hilarious

The Solar Alchemist said...

loooooooooooooooooolololo

well it's better then having powder on you face from a burger bun :/